Wednesday, October 22, 2014

 

Winning a table topic contest - a speech with a twist end

I loved this article on how the writer won a table topics competition. 

L'Chaim: To the Toastmasters - Aish.com

www.aish.com/jw/s/LChaim_To_the_Toastmasters.html

11 Dec 2010 - How Judaism helped me win the Toastmasters Table Topics Championship ... 

He did five good things.
1 History - timeline through life from childhood onwards.
2 Relates to everyone.
3 Metaphor.
4 Twist end.
5 Ends with message to you.
It is a mini-sermon.


My name is Angela Lansbury. I am an author. 
I wrote a book called Wedding Speeches and Toasts.
More recently I wrote Quick Quotations.
My latest book is Who said what, where, when?
See lulu.com

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?