Monday, March 01, 2021

 

Table Topics Questions

 All questions should be run though grammarly.com to check correct English. I was at a contest where the questions was: 'Everybody should love dog. Do you agree?' 

Those who spoke good English were at a disadvantage because they hesitated over the ambiguity.

 Was it about dogs as a species, dogs versus cats; or owning an individual pet? Some repeated the ungrammatical question.

 Other repeated it, corrected, as, 'Everybody should love dogs,' or, 'Everybody should love a dog'.

Some questions are even more challenging.

Sex

I was once asked, Should old people enjoy tantric sex? I had no idea what it was.

I was also asked, what's the best sex you've ever had.

The best answer I heard to a contest speech was to the question:

Advise boys at a school to use male contraceptives without using the names of any sex organ or the  word contraceptive.

The winner takled about have a brand new car you were proud of and keeping it covered with a protective plastic sheet, like an umbrella protects you from rain.

Kit Barritt
 . Yes. Once I gave a Topic " I cannot change the direction of wind but can always adjust my Sails to reach destination. "

And he spoke about Sales and Marketing.



Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?