Tuesday, September 24, 2019

 

Winning Impromptu Speech on Smile

😀


Eminent Toastmasters club 2019 September, lunchtime at Jurong.

My topic was: The most important thing is your Smile.
I said:

When I walk into a room, I look round for somebody who is smiling so I can speak to them. When I see somebody smiling, I am happy. I don't know whether they are smiling because they like me or just because they are a happy smiley person. But I know I can approach them.

Everybody wants to give a great, welcoming smile. Dentists promise you a better smile if you pay them lots of money to have your teeth fixed.

Yesterday I went to a Toastmasters Meeting and we met a girl who gave a speech about how she had her teeth fixed and got a lovely smile and decided to become a dentist so she could give everybody else a lovely smile.

(I wish I could be paid to give everybody a lovely smile.)
I see the red light so I might go, and leave you, with a lovely smile.


Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?