Thursday, June 16, 2016

 

Quotations Speech By Angela Lansbury To Oddfellows



I returned to Oddfellows to repeat my session on Quotations. It was easier to give the speech a second time. I already had the props.

Quiz on Quotations
I had the quiz on quotations from the previous occasion. I reckoned that a year later, if anybody had done the quiz previously, they might have the satisfaction of getting more of the answers right. However, I suspected that most people would have forgotten the questions, so the quiz would still strike them as new.

I was right. Even I had forgotten the questions - and the answers! This time, not having the answers to hand, I was not sure of a couple of the answers and had to check on the internet.

Angela Lansbury, CL, ACG.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?