Friday, October 20, 2006

 
Testimonials (From blogs on assorted sites.)

Hello A. Well here’s something different. I don’t want your phone number nor any nude pictures of you. (Not that they wouldn’t look great.) I am not offering my phone number nor any nude pictures of me. (Not that they don’t look great LOL). I really enjoyed reading your blogs. They gave me a smile which on this site is a rarity. Most people find it difficult to string a rude sentence together, let alone something worth reading. ( I am nervous enough writing anything to an English teacher.) I just wanted to say thank you for reminding me there are intelligent and witty people out there. I look forward to the next instalments.
‘James’

Dear 'James'
Thank you so much for your kind testimonial which I shall quote joyfully and shamelessly.


Absolutely hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. I'd love a dinner date with this lady.
FH

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?